Families, we are so happy to have you back! The safety of our Campers and Counselors are our number one priority at CAMP. We have reopened all 5 of our stores and are gradually welcoming customers in accordance with CDC recommendations in each store location.
Come visit! We’ve made some changes to our experience, modified our crafts and activities to ensure the highest safety standards and have routine cleanings in store. All of our Counselors and customers above the age of 2 are required to wear masks at all times.
Camp.com is a great way to shop and play for customers who prefer to experience CAMP from home. We have a large selection of toys, books and gifts online, we host regular virtual experiences and share stories and guides that will help families answer the question, “What should we do today?”
We are also offering same day local delivery from our stores for in store purchases or phone orders. Our Counselors are always available to help you select something special and get it sent right to your door.
Have more questions, read on or email email@example.com.
- Yes! Our experiences behind the magic door are open with limited capacity and with some modifications implemented for the safety of our customers.
- We do! All CAMP activities are currently available as individually wrapped craft kits on a walk in basis. You can choose to craft at CAMP or take your kit to go! Any shared materials will be sanitized after use. If you choose to craft at CAMP, we have social distanced tables available for one family to use at a time.
- In the interest in the health and safety of our customers, we are limiting capacity below the legal state guidelines at each CAMP store.
- We disinfect multi-touch surfaces every 30 minutes at all of our stores.
- We sanitize any shared materials or demos as well as any product that has been touched by other customers.
- All CAMP locations are fully stocked with PPE equipment such as disposable gloves, masks and hand sanitizing stations.
- Yes! For the well being of our community, all Campers over the age of 2 must wear masks. Please speak with a Counselor regarding any special needs or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to your visit.
- If you didn’t bring a mask, we have a selection of cute and comfortable CAMP branded masks available for sale in-store.
- We currently are not allowing snacking or eating in our stores at this time so that masks stay on at all times.
- We follow all mandatory protocols and every employee submits a wellness check every day before coming to CAMP. We do temperature checks for our staff and follow all CDC guidelines.
- Our Counselors are required to maintain social distancing and wear masks at all times.
- Of course, however, we do not have a stroller check at any of our stores at this time. We just ask that you practice social distancing by staying 6 feet apart from other CAMPers and we will too!
- Not officially, but if you call any of our stores and pay by phone, one of our Counselors would be happy to run out your purchase to you!
- We also offer same day delivery within a certain radius of our stores. Ask a Counselor in store or email email@example.com to see if we can reach your delivery destination the same day.
- We sure are! On CAMP's new celebration platform, we've got virtual experiences for every kid and every grown up (and adding more every week!). They’re perfect for any special celebration! You can explore our virtual experiences at camp.com/celebrate! Additionally, we are offering birthday parties at select CAMP locations. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- If you prefer to party from home, book a virtual celebration with CAMP and one of our amazing entertainers. Check out camp.com/celebrate to see the types of celebrations we offer and book your party online.